Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day 6--Happy Birthday Wishes

Saturday was my Dad's Birthday. He sounded pretty disheveled about the whole turning 64 thing, which must have been the reason that five minutes into the conversation I realized he thought he was talking to Tammy, when he started talking about me! Pretty funny. But hey, there is lots of more life to live and still so many possibilities, Dad! Here is to a great 64th! Love you!

Birthday Candles Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday was also my friend, Jen's Birthday. All of my girlfriends and their significant others got together to celebrate her big day. Good food, good fun, good memories. I should also mention that it was Nate's and my first full evening away from the babies and so nice. But we missed them so much, too! Pictures to come...

One more thing. I just came across this video on the blog Sharing the Caring and it is SO funny. She sent this instructional dance video out for family/extended family members to learn so they could perform it at her sister's 21st birthday. What a GREAT idea! We missed Dad's birthday, so we'll have to do this for someone else. :)



Don't forget to mute my playlist!

Oh, gosh. There's more! Check out the actual family dance. SO great! She writes some funny comments on the whole planning/practicing ordeal with the family. Check it out here.

2 comments:

Keri April 27, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

Oh my gosh, I'm laughing out loud at that dance. That is hilarious. I'm definitely going to have to use that sometime!

Gigi's Thimble April 27, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

What a fun idea. Good laughs are always good for the soul, and I can just see that kind of family activity causing a lot of laughs and good memories. Maybe someday can do that for someone.

“You must write every single day of your life... You must lurk in libraries and climb the stacks like ladders to sniff books like perfumes and wear books like hats upon your crazy heads... may you be in love every day for the next 20,000 days. And out of that love, remake a world.” ― Ray Bradbury
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP