Monday, August 3, 2009

A Muse of Mine

Jewel Pictures, Images and Photos


Now, this one can sing...

amazingly flawless.

Piercing. Perfect. Pitch.

Her range is like that of ten or so instruments

perfectly orchestrated to create

the most beautiful melodies.

vulnerable, bare, acoustic
accompanying heavenly sounds.

Really, what more can I say...

I'd wanted to see Jewel for almost ten years, until I finally got to see her at the Zoo in Portland, last Friday night. Nate and I enjoyed front row seats and one amazing evening. We brought our camera, but no camera card; however, I refused to let this tarnish my night...

2 comments:

Gigi's Thimble August 3, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

Ooh! I LOVE Jewel. She is awesome. So cool you had front row seats!

Crystal @ Plush Palate August 7, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

I ADORE Jewel! Her lyrics always touch me. I saw her in concert once in Boston and have beeing dying to again ever sense!

So glad you finally got to see her too!

Happy Friday xoxo

“You must write every single day of your life... You must lurk in libraries and climb the stacks like ladders to sniff books like perfumes and wear books like hats upon your crazy heads... may you be in love every day for the next 20,000 days. And out of that love, remake a world.” ― Ray Bradbury
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP