Thursday, March 4, 2010

Have you ever read about yourself in a bathroom?

...your own bathroom?

Here's what the kiddos and Husband were up to the other night while I was writing...

Yes, he loves me,

and her, too.

I call this little guy, Mama's Drama--

for reasons such as this. What wasn't fun about this?
I know he aint cleaning it up. But I know he loves me, too.


This is actually quite sweet given the fact that Husband and I had just been talking about how ruthless kids can be to each other during the teenage years. I had told him how I found my own name on the bathroom walls here and there, and it was actually quite devastating.

Now I'll think of something else when I think of my name on a bathroom wall.

The misfortunate thing is that today, drama boy took his crayolas and colored a ten foot wall span in my entry. Crap.

xo,

C

7 comments:

Tina March 4, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

Ok that totally made my heart melt. What a sweet hubby you have and such talented children. Cute!

brittany marie davis March 5, 2010 at 6:20 AM  

Now that's bang for your buck. I bet you were wide-eyed, and of course grateful. Cause even though you'll be cleaning it up, it is one of the most unconventional SWEETEST things EVER! That's a point for team Nate!

Janet Fonoimoana March 5, 2010 at 7:08 AM  

Delightful!

shannon March 6, 2010 at 7:03 AM  

haha looks like nate had just as much fun as the kiddos :) I can just see him, "okay who has the red crayon... I really need the red crayon"
And that picture of Asher is too cute! Looks like fun :)

Erin March 8, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

Sweet, sweet, and more sweet!!!

Gigi's Thimble March 8, 2010 at 6:01 PM  

So cute Cass. That's what it's all about right? Until they take it into the other rooms of the house:) too funny.

Tammy March 10, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

LOVE IT! I smiled and gasped at the same time! A delightful memory.

“You must write every single day of your life... You must lurk in libraries and climb the stacks like ladders to sniff books like perfumes and wear books like hats upon your crazy heads... may you be in love every day for the next 20,000 days. And out of that love, remake a world.” ― Ray Bradbury
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP