Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Little Things {lately}


The days when I wake up to realize there is no school today, and fall back into bed.
Speaking of bed...bedtime is one of my favorite times of the day...
yet, so is an early rise. There's nothing like waking early to the quiet, alone.
A clean house. Can I get a hallelujah?! 
Coconut creamer.
An organized studio...we're making progress, folks.
Secretly loving when Asher says, "that was awethome!"
Memories of the visit from my sisters.  Read here for the fun details.
Sponsoring two of my favorite blogs--here and here.
Having a pellet stove roaring 24/7.  It's definitely feeling like Christmas time.
Long time friends and their babies.
The Jewel Holiday station on Pandora.
Getting to know our elderly neighbors--
she wants to teach me how to make the best pies!
What are your little things today?

x

7 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL December 15, 2011 at 2:18 PM  

Bedtime is my favorite time of the day as well, I seem to be lacking sleep lately and a power nap is very much needed. And awww at your elderly neighbor. I love having a cup of tea with the old and wise, there's so much to learn from them.

Dee Paulino December 15, 2011 at 3:26 PM  

I must agree with you, one of the things I enjoy the most is waking up when everybody is asleep and is still dark outside. It's so peaceful and refreshing.

Alyssa December 15, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

The little things really end up being the big things! :)

Shelly Cunningham December 15, 2011 at 4:01 PM  

My little things... Wyatt humming as I nurse him. Jack saying, "I love you, Mommy" for no reason. The way Logan looks when he first wakes up, all rosy cheeks & doe eyes. Oh, and the fact that my husband will be home in eight days!

Cassie December 15, 2011 at 4:22 PM  

Chinkygirlmel-can't wait to spend some time with our neighbors. i've admired them from a distance since we've moved in, so i can only imagine all the lessons they have to offer. :)

Shelly-what sweet boys you have been blessed with. My Asher gives me random I love you's, too, and it makes me love him more and more and more each time, if that is even possible?! Yay for your husband's soon arrival! You've been so strong!

Gigi's Thimble December 15, 2011 at 6:41 PM  

Yay Cass! Sounds fun and festive!

Amanda December 16, 2011 at 5:41 AM  

Beautiful, honey. Reading your little things definitely feels like Christmas time. :)

“You must write every single day of your life... You must lurk in libraries and climb the stacks like ladders to sniff books like perfumes and wear books like hats upon your crazy heads... may you be in love every day for the next 20,000 days. And out of that love, remake a world.” ― Ray Bradbury
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP