Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Colors I Could Live With



This color combo has me swooning.
To me, the colors, chippy paint and intricate designs mixed with a bit of glamour, speaks 'Anthro Farmhouse.' 
It's exactly the style of decor that I want our home to have.

 Let's see what Husband thinks.
He's shot down a couple of my past color conglomerations, saying that they looked like "girl houses."
I have a feeling he is going to make this decorating process rather difficult. 
And trust me, his opinions suddenly came out of the wood works.

P.S.  Thanks so much for your comments on my last post,
 Why 'A Serenade For Solitude?'
I feel like I've begun to explain myself and this blog.

4 comments:

resolute twig August 17, 2011 at 1:23 PM  

I love these!! especially that turquoise :)

Gigi's Thimble August 17, 2011 at 4:34 PM  

I love those colors too! All of them. Great photos.

Tina August 17, 2011 at 6:43 PM  

I am in love with the teal in the first pic... just gotta figure out where to put it in my house

kimbirdy August 19, 2011 at 2:27 PM  

oh i love all those colors too! although, i am a girl. i think it's all about the decor of the home though. you can do a pale blue but add rustic nature elements, or sleek modern metals, and masculinify it. how about greys or browns as base colors? guys usually go for that and then you can add color elements like these. it's so hard having to make these choices with another person isn't it? oh geez.

“You must write every single day of your life... You must lurk in libraries and climb the stacks like ladders to sniff books like perfumes and wear books like hats upon your crazy heads... may you be in love every day for the next 20,000 days. And out of that love, remake a world.” ― Ray Bradbury
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP