Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday Mentions: bits and curiosities from the web

Happy Monday, friends!  I hope your weekend found you well.  It was regular business here around the McCully Ranch.  I took Asher to a knight birthday party, and had a little date with my girl at Menchies, in which I deprived myself of yogurt, because yes, I'm still committed to my 30 day Paleo challenge.  On Sunday, I got to read books, sing and play with 24 three and four year olds in the church nursery.  And just like every other time, I came away with my spirit filled.  Those kids are something special.

Announcement!  The slow process of renovating the ranch has began!  Starting in the family room.  I've been scouring Pinterest for a paint colors and fireplace ideas, while Husband has been skim coating the walls.  We agreed that two and three different textures in a room is not gonna fly.  This yellow fireplace/mantle is screaming my name.  How could you not be happy walking into a room with a yellow fireplace, or any of these, really? 

You guys.  I want in this band.  I'll shake the maracas or throw the singers their ukuleles.  Whatever.  I want in.  Or tickets to their next show.

Our pancakes just got...heartier and healthier.  If you follow me on Instagram, you know there are all sorts of new recipes and healthy eats happenin' in our home this January.

I'm loving this sweet heart bunting.  This girl has awesome tutorials for nearly every holiday!

Tip yourself for each workout?!  I like this incentive!  Intrinsic and extrinsic rewards!

Hope you guys are having a great start to your week!



0 comments:

“You must write every single day of your life... You must lurk in libraries and climb the stacks like ladders to sniff books like perfumes and wear books like hats upon your crazy heads... may you be in love every day for the next 20,000 days. And out of that love, remake a world.” ― Ray Bradbury
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP